For the purposed of these Policies define the following as:
- Country refers to: Oklahoma, United States
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to U.S., Cavalry Association, 3220 N. Jesse Reno Street, El Reno, Oklahoma 73036-2153
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone, a digital tablet, or other electronic device(s).
- Goods refers to the items offered for sale in our Sutler’s Store.
- Orders refers to a request by You to purchase Goods for Us.
- Promotions refer to contests, sweepstakes or other promotions offered through the website.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred to as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products, or services) provided by a third party that may be displayed, included, or made available through this website.
- Website refers to U.S. Cavalry Association, accessible from https://uscavalry.org and https://shop.uscavalry.org
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Your Information – If you wish to place an Order for Goods available on this site, You may be asked to supply certain information relevant to Your Order including without limitation: Your name, Your email address, Your telephone number, Your credit card number, and/or including the expiration date and/or CVV of Your credit card, Your billing address, and Your shipping information. You represent and warrant that: (i) You have the legal right to use any credit or debit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Order; and that (ii) the information You supply to us is true, correct and complete. By submitting such information, You grant us the right to provide the information to payment processing third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Your Order.
Categories of Information We Collect
We collect a variety of types of information. Examples include:
- Identifiers and contact information, such as Your name, billing and shipping address, phone number, and email address;
- Purchase information, such as the items You purchase, items You ship, and contact information (such as for receipts or order updates);
- Payment information, refers to Your payment method and payment information (such as debit or credit card number and information;
- Preference information, such as Your contact and marketing preferences, and brand and merchandise interests;
- Communications and interactions, which may include email messages, phone calls, or support chats exchanged with You;
- Inferences regarding to any of the information above that may relate to your preferences, or other matters.
How We Collect Information
We collect information on our website. When you enter your personal information on our website, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect your information as it is transmitted to us. We also may obtain information from you and from third parties. For example, we collect and obtain information:
- You provide, such as when You make a purchase, participate in a contest or sweepstakes, engage in a promotional activity, register to attend an event, sign up for our emailing list or marketing, and/or provide information through our Volunteer Applications.
- From third parties, such as service providers that we use. Our site may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company. The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such web sites or services. We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites that You visit.
- From social media platforms and networks that you use in connection with our website or that you share with us on Facebook. For more information about social media and network privacy practices, please review the privacy policies and settings of the social media platforms and networks that You use and visit.
How We Use Information
We use information that we collect to conduct business and provide You with quality products, services, and experiences. We may use your information in a combination of ways. Collected information may inform us of how to:
- Improve products and services
- To respond and/or interact with you
- For marketing and advertising
- For analytics
- For our business purposes
- For legal and safety purposes
How We Share Information
We unknowingly do not share personal information about you with third parties for marketing or advertising purposes. We do share personal information with third parties for other purposes that are relevant to the above Policy reasons or as instructed by You, the user.
You can opt-out of marketing or advertising emails by using any applicable “unsubscribe” link or mechanism noted in marketing or advertising emails you receive from us or email@example.com. You may also request to opt-out of marketing or advertising emails by contacting us through one of the methods specified in the “Contact Us” section below and sharing the email address at which you are receiving marketing or advertising emails.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Choice of Law
If you have any questions in regards to this Policy, You can contact us at:
By email: email@example.com
By phone: (405) 422-6330
By mail: U.S. Cavalry Association, 3220 N. Jesse Reno Street, El Reno, OK 73036-2153